Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lotusphere Session Evaluations Done Online

I just saw this at Chris Miller's site:
Session evaluations will be completed electronically this year - no more paper forms in the conference notebooks! Attendees will be able to access all evaluations forms by selecting the evaluation icon on any Lotusphere Online laptop, their own laptop or handheld device through a special URL.

As I posted there, this will undoubtedly make it easier to compile the results and will be helpful to those who have their laptops operating in the sessions. But those of us without wireless on our machines (I know: that is SOOO 20th century) will now have to find time to fight the crowds to get on one of the LSOnline machines. Not to mention find the time to do it.

I hope I can get my iPaq to connect - maybe I can do mine that way. <sigh>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same thing Don...hope they were thinking ahead and made mobile device usable forms to fill in the evals...