Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Miscellany

Tonight is golf night. Hopefully it goes better than last week when I played reasonably well - on 7 holes. Two in a row out of bounds and hitting lots of trees don't do anything positive to the score.

Last week I registered at Facebook and found a group of Notes/Domino Geeks. We'll see if anything comes out of that. Facebook is kind of fun overall though.

I bought a new set of speakers for my home computer. The old ones were about 7 years old (Boston Acoustics) and were beginning to have issues with dropping out. I had to jiggle the cables to get sound out of one side. I bought a set of Bose Companion 3 speakers (apparently Series I since BestBuy is selling Series II) and so far I LOVE THEM! I have to get the bass part adjusted properly because they boom too much on songs with "dance beats" and lose the bass line. Worth the money in my mind.

No comments: