Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Why Didn't I Think of This?

Sometimes I feel like I don't have anything to say; other times I feel I *have* something to say but am not sure I want to put it out here for everyone to say. So I was reading another blog tonight and saw a post about a "proud parent moment" and it made me think "I've had one too!".

I'm helping to coach our son's Little League (minor boys) team this year. Last Saturday, our son spent the third inning in left center field. Out of the 10 batters from the other team, I swear 5 of them hit a ball to left center. And he stopped all of them!

I find myself amazed at how much his skills have improved over the last year. He'll probably never go to the majors (if he even wanted to), but he is doing well and having fun. And we're proud of how he's doing and that he wants to practice and get better. Just wait until the golf lessons in June!

No comments: